Iotek™ from ExxonMobil is a range of EAA (Ethylene Acrylic Acid) ionically cross-linked copolymers.
ExxonMobil Iotek™ offers:
- Higher melt strength, thermoformability, toughness and sealability to films.
- High stiffness and flex-life make them the material of choice for long-lasting applications.
- Improved scratch, scuff and abrasion resistance compared to many other polymers.
- Good tensile impact even at low temperature.
- Good adhesion to polar substances such as metals, polyamides and polyesters.
Typical applications for ExxonMobil Iotek™
Flooring, golf balls, bottle caps, shoe reinforcements, automotive fascia, bowling pin covers, shrink film, deep freezer packaging,